This stuff is rockin! I have always loved the Honey Butter at Texas Roadhouse so I thought it would be time to try making some for myself. Awesome Idea! The only down side was that it was gone almost as quick as I could make it! I can’t wait to make it again! Here’s what I did
– 1 stick unsalted butter room temperature
– 1/4 c. powdered sugar
– 1/4 c. honey
– 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Pumpkin Pie Spice
– 1 Loaf of French Bread
1. Whip the room temperature butter with whisk attachment for 30 seconds.
2. Add powdered sugar, honey and cinnamon and beat until completely combined and very smooth.
3. Scrape down sides of bowl and turn up speed and whip for a minute or two or until really light and fluffy.
4. Prepare to Enjoy!
This will make around 3/4 of a cup.
While I was doing this, I threw my French bread in the oven. I bought a bake at home loaf. Warmed up, sliced thin, covered in this butter! Holy Awesome! Give it a whirl